Давній партнер кафедри ТПЗА, всесвітньо-відома компанія пропонує вакансії для працевлаштування випускників кафедри на інженерні посади за спеціальністю 151 “Автоматизація та комп’ютерно-інтегровані технології”.
Детальніше про компанію та особливості роботи:
The MATADOR Group has built a key position as a system supplier of services and products for the automotive and general industries in Central Europe. The company was founded more than 115 years ago and significantly influenced the history of Slovak industry.
We offer services in the field of design, engineering, serial production of structural components, industrial automation and production of press tools for leading European car manufacturers. Thanks to our extensive competencies in general engineering, we also cooperate with major European companies from several industries, to which we supply precisely machined and turnkey products.
One of the main competencies of the company is active participation in research and development of new production technologies, sophisticated joining and implementation of new materials for the automotive and other industries.
Join us and in addition to working in a stable, young and developing company belonging to the MATADOR Group, you will also get other benefits and advantages
Company MATADOR Automation, s.r.o.
- holiday and Christmas allowance (13th and 14th salary) and other allowances within the meaning of the Labor Code
- project rewards
- supplementary pension savings – 3rd pillar, employer’s contribution 2.2% of gross salary;
- rich social program, regular teambuildings, sports events and tours;
- regular training and education support;
- flexible working hours;
- free foreign language tuition during working hours and right at the workplace;
- motivating salary evaluation;
- the possibility of career growth and personal development within the company, group MATADOR;
- 37.5 hour working week fund;
- loyalty program for employees by years of service (financial remuneration and other benefits);
- allowances (birth of a child, blood donation and other benefits beyond the scope of the Code work);
For more information please contact Artem SAZONOV, Assoc. Prof. Responsible for international cooperation, Automation Hardware and Software Department, 124, Borshchahivska Str, room 302-19